IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
Court Records of Eviction Proceedings; Authorizes tenants & mobile home owners who are defendants in certain eviction proceedings to file motion with court to have records of such proceedings sealed & to have their names substituted on progress docket; requires court to grant such motions if certain requirements are met; requires court to substitute defendant's name on progress docket if judgment is entered in favor of defendant; prohibits court from charging certain fees; provides retroactive applicability.
House • Feb 28, 2021: Now in Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Vance Arthur Aloupis, Jr.primary
(R - 115)
- Feb 28, 2021 | House
- Referred to Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
- Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Judiciary Committee
- Now in Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
- Feb 22, 2021 | House