IntroducedFeb 17, 2021
Signed into Law
Substance Abuse Prevention; Requires DOH to develop & implement statewide awareness campaign to educate pubic regarding opioid overdoses; authorizes dispensing of emergency opioid antagonist to certain persons under certain circumstances; provides specified immunities; establishes program for distributing at-home drug deactivation & disposal system; revises reporting requirements relating to incidents of overdoses; requires certain practitioners to concurrently prescribe or dispense at-home drug deactivation & disposal system along with certain controlled substances.
House • Feb 25, 2021: Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Michael A. "Mike" Carusoprimary
(R - 89)
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Referred to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
- Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Feb 17, 2021 | House