IntroducedFeb 17, 2021
Signed into Law
Administration of Vaccines; Revises recommended immunizations or vaccines certified pharmacist or certified pharmacy intern may order or administer to persons of all ages; deletes provision requiring pharmacist to maintain specified amount of professional liability insurance; revises written protocol requirements; deletes provision requiring written protocol to include terms & conditions imposed by supervising physician upon pharmacist; requires persons to maintain copy of his or her written protocol to order or administer immunizations or vaccines.
House • Feb 25, 2021: Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Juan Alfonso Fernandez-Barquinprimary
(R - 119)
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Referred to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
- Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Feb 17, 2021 | House