IntroducedFeb 15, 2021
Signed into Law
Step-therapy Protocols; Revises circumstances under which step-therapy protocols may not be required; limits types of health insurers that may not require step-therapy protocol; requires health insurers & HMOs to grant or deny protocol exemption requests & respond to appeals within specified timeframes; provides requirements for granting & denying protocol exemption requests; authorizes health insurers & HMOs to request specified documentation.
House • Mar 02, 2021: 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Referred to Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
- Referred to Appropriations Committee
- Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
- Now in Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
- Feb 15, 2021 | House