IntroducedFeb 05, 2021
Signed into Law
Renaming Transportation Facilities; Revises names of specified transportation facilities; directs DOT to take all steps necessary within budgeted funds to implement renaming; provides for certain approvals by affected municipalities & Miami-Dade County before new road signage is installed on specified transportation facilities; authorizes county to designate official to facilitate local renaming notification process; requires that signage be removed & replaced in phased approach.
House • Feb 22, 2021: Now in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Kevin D. Chamblissprimary
(D - 117)
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Referred to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
- Referred to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Commerce Committee
- Now in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
- Feb 05, 2021 | House