IntroducedFeb 03, 2021
Signed into Law
Juvenile Justice Education Programs; Increases percentage of certain funds that must be spent on specified costs; requires contracts between district school boards & juvenile justice education programs be in writing; requires DOE provide mediation services for certain disputes; prohibits school boards from delaying certain payments pending receipt of local funds.
House • Feb 18, 2021: Now in Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Ralph E. Massullo, MDprimary
(R - 34)
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
- Referred to Appropriations Committee
- Referred to Education & Employment Committee
- Now in Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
- Feb 03, 2021 | House