IntroducedFeb 03, 2021
Signed into Law
Prohibited Acts by Health Care Practitioners; Prohibits specified acts by health care practitioners relating to specialty designations; authorizes DOH to enforce compliance with the act; authorizes department to take specified disciplinary action against health care practitioners in violation of act.
House • Mar 02, 2021: 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Ralph E. Massullo, MDprimary
(R - 34)
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
- Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Feb 03, 2021 | House