IntroducedFeb 03, 2021
Signed into Law
Domestic Violence; Revises prohibition on sale or transfer of firearms to persons convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence offenses; prohibits persons convicted of misdemeanor offense of domestic violence from possessing firearm or ammunition; requires persons convicted of misdemeanor offenses of domestic violence to surrender all firearms & ammunition; provides requirements for law enforcement officers carrying out court order & taking possession of firearms & ammunition; requires all law enforcement agencies to develop policies & procedures; authorizes defendant to elect to transfer all firearms & ammunitions that he or she owns to another person.
House • Mar 02, 2021: 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
- Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Judiciary Committee
- Now in Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
- Feb 03, 2021 | House