IntroducedFeb 03, 2021
Signed into Law
Native Language Assessment in Public Schools; Provides for administration of certain assessments in specified language under certain circumstances; authorizes students of limited English choose to have certain assessments administered in their native language or English; provides DOE & SBE duties relating to assessments in native languages.
House • Mar 02, 2021: 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
- Referred to Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
- Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Education & Employment Committee
- Now in Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
- Feb 03, 2021 | House