IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Signed into Law
Prescriptive Authority Certification for Psychologists; Requires Board of Psychology to certify specified psychologists to exercise prescriptive authority; requires board to develop procedures & adopt rules relating to prescriptive authority certification; requires each applicant for renewal to complete continuing education; requires prescribing psychologist who is authorized to prescribe controlled substances to file his or her federal Drug Enforcement Administration registration number; requires Board of Psychology to transmit specified information to the Board of Pharmacy.
House • Mar 02, 2021: 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Referred to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
- Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Feb 02, 2021 | House