IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Signed into Law
DNA Evidence Collected in Sexual Offense Investigations; Designates act "Gail's Law"; requires FDLE, by specified date, to create & maintain statewide database for tracking sexual offense evidence kits; provides database requirements; requires participation; requires FDLE to ensure that alleged sexual offense victims & certain other persons are notified of or have access to information regarding such kits & evidence; provides requirements for such notification; provides for implementation.
House • Mar 02, 2021: 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
- Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Judiciary Committee
- Now in Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
- Feb 02, 2021 | House