IntroducedJan 19, 2021
Signed into Law
State Renewable Energy Goals; Prohibits drilling or exploration for, or production of, oil, gas, or other petroleum products & permitting & construction of certain related structures; requires statewide renewable energy electricity & carbon emission reductions by specified dates; directs Office of Energy within DACS to develop unified statewide plan; requires state & public entities to cooperate as requested; provides plan requirements; requires office to submit plan & updates to Governor & Legislature; creates Renewable Energy Advisory Committee within Office of Energy; directs Commissioner of Agriculture to submit specified annual report to Legislature.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 30, 2021 | House
- Died in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Referred to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
- Referred to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Commerce Committee
- Now in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
- Jan 19, 2021 | House