IntroducedFeb 17, 2023
Passed AssemblySep 13, 2023
Signed into Law
A resolution to propose to the people of the State of California an amendment to the Constitution of the State, by amending Section 6 of Article I thereof, relating to slavery.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 13, 2023 | Senate
- In Senate. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment.
- Sep 13, 2023 | Assembly
- Read third time. Adopted. (Ayes 68. Noes 4.)
- Ordered to the Senate.
- May 18, 2023 | Assembly
- From committee: Be adopted. (Ayes 11. Noes 2.) (May 18).
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- May 10, 2023 | Assembly
- In committee: Set, first hearing. Referred to APPR. suspense file.
- Apr 25, 2023 | Assembly
- From committee: Be adopted, and re-refer to Com. on APPR. Re-referred. (Ayes 7. Noes 0.) (April 25). Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- Apr 20, 2023 | Assembly
- Referred to Com. on PUB. S.
- Feb 18, 2023 | Assembly
- From printer. May be heard in committee March 20.
- Feb 17, 2023 | Assembly
- Read first time. To print.