IntroducedFeb 18, 2021
Passed SenateMay 10, 2021
Signed into Law
Substance use disorder treatment facilities and programs: disclosure of license and certification status.
Assembly • May 10, 2021: In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 10, 2021 | Assembly
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- May 10, 2021 | Senate
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 37. Noes 0.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- May 05, 2021 | Senate
- Read second time. Ordered to consent calendar.
- May 04, 2021 | Senate
- From committee: Be ordered to second reading pursuant to Senate Rule 28.8 and ordered to consent calendar.
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Set for hearing May 3.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- From committee: Do pass as amended and re-refer to Com. on APPR with recommendation: To consent calendar. (Ayes 10. Noes 0. Page 533.) (March 17).
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Set for hearing March 17.
- Mar 03, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to Com. on HEALTH.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Art. IV. Sec. 8(a) of the Constitution dispensed with.
- (Ayes 32. Noes 4.)
- Joint Rule 55 suspended. (Ayes 32. Noes 4. Page 272.)
- Feb 19, 2021 | Senate
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 21.
- Feb 18, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.