- Introduced 2020-02-21
- Passed Senate 2020-06-15
- Passed Assembly
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Private investigator Act: licensure: limited liability companies.
Last Action:2020-06-29, Assembly: Referred to Com. on B. & P.
Latest bill text:05/19/20 - Amended Senate
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mike Morrellauthor
(R - 23)
Do pass as amended, but first amend, and re-refer to the Committee on [Appropriations]
YES: 9, NO: 0, OTHER: 0
- Lena Gonzalez
- Referred to Com. on B. & P.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 40. Noes 0. Page 3713.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- From committee: Do pass. (Ayes 7. Noes 0. Page 3663.) (June 9).
- Set for hearing June 9.
- Hearing rescheduled due to Capitol closure.
- Set for hearing June 1.
- Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- From committee: Do pass as amended and re-refer to Com. on APPR. (Ayes 9. Noes 0. Page 3550.) (May 18).
- Set for hearing May 18.
- Referral to Com. on JUD. rescinded due to the shortened 2020 Legislative Calendar.
- March 30 hearing postponed by committee.
- Set for hearing March 30.
- Referred to Coms. on B., P. & E.D. and JUD.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 25.
- Read first time.
- Introduced. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.