- Introduced 2020-02-21
- Passed Assembly 2020-06-15
- Passed Senate
- Signed into Law
California Assembly Bill
Bill Title:Homelessness: California Access to Housing and Services Act.
Last Action:2020-08-04, Senate: In committee: Hearing postponed by committee.
Latest bill text:06/04/20 - Amended Assembly
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do pass and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]
YES: 6, NO: 1, OTHER: 1
- Boerner Horvath
- Eduardo Garcia
- Mark Stone
- Robert Rivas
- Luz Rivas
- Blanca Rubio
- Cristina Garcia
- Megan Dahle
- In committee: Hearing postponed by committee.
- Referred to Com. on HOUSING.
- In Senate. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment.
- Read third time. Passed. Ordered to the Senate. (Ayes 62. Noes 2.)
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- Read second time and amended. Ordered returned to second reading.
- From committee: Amend, and do pass as amended. (Ayes 12. Noes 3.) (June 3).
- In committee: Set, first hearing. Referred to APPR. suspense file.
- From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Com. on APPR. (Ayes 6. Noes 1.) (May 20). Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- Re-referred to Com. on H. & C.D.
- From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to Com. on H. & C.D. Read second time and amended.
- Referred to Com. on H. & C.D.
- Read first time.
- From printer. May be heard in committee March 23.
- Introduced. To print.