- Introduced 2020-02-20
- Passed Assembly 2020-06-10
- Passed Senate
- Signed into Law
California Assembly Bill
Bill Title:Dismissal of convictions: protective orders.
Last Action:2020-07-01, Senate: Referred to Coms. on PUB. S. and APPR.
Latest bill text:05/05/20 - Amended Assembly
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Megan Dahle
- Boerner Horvath
- Eduardo Garcia
- Mark Stone
- Robert Rivas
- Luz Rivas
- Blanca Rubio
- Cristina Garcia
- Referred to Coms. on PUB. S. and APPR.
- In Senate. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment.
- Read third time. Passed. Ordered to the Senate. (Ayes 75. Noes 0.)
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- From committee: Do pass. (Ayes 7. Noes 0.) (May 19).
- Re-referred to Com. on PUB. S.
- From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to Com. on PUB. S. Read second time and amended.
- Referred to Com. on PUB. S.
- From printer. May be heard in committee March 22.
- Read first time. To print.