- Introduced 2020-02-19
- Passed Senate 2020-06-25
- Passed Assembly
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Emergency backup generators: critical facilities: exemptions.
Last Action:2020-07-27, Assembly: From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on NAT. RES.
Latest bill text:07/27/20 - Amended Assembly
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do pass as amended, but first amend, and re-refer to the Committee on [Appropriations]
YES: 4, NO: 1, OTHER: 2
- Lena Gonzalez
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on NAT. RES.
- Referred to Com. on NAT. RES.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 37. Noes 0. Page 3838.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- From committee: Be ordered to second reading pursuant to Senate Rule 28.8.
- Set for hearing June 9.
- Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- From committee: Do pass as amended and re-refer to Com. on APPR. (Ayes 4. Noes 1. Page 3622.) (May 29).
- Set for hearing May 29.
- April 1 hearing postponed by committee.
- Set for hearing April 1.
- Referred to Com. on EQ.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 21.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.