- Introduced 2020-02-18
- Passed Senate 2020-06-22
- Passed Assembly 2020-08-31
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Cities and counties: ordinances: short-term rentals.
Last Action:2020-09-01, Senate: Ordered to inactive file.
Latest bill text:08/25/20 - Amended Assembly
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Lena Gonzalez
SB 1049 Glazer Senate Third Reading By Bauer-Kahan
YES: 63, NO: 9, OTHER: 7
- Blanca Rubio
- Mark Stone
- Eduardo Garcia
- Robert Rivas
- Luz Rivas
- Boerner Horvath
- Cristina Garcia
- Ordered to inactive file.
- In Senate. Concurrence in Assembly amendments pending.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 63. Noes 9.) Ordered to the Senate.
- Read third time and amended.
- Ordered to third reading.
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- From committee: Do pass. (Ayes 7. Noes 0.) (August 11).
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on L. GOV.
- Referred to Com. on L. GOV.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 32. Noes 8. Page 3794.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- Read second time and amended. Ordered to third reading.
- From committee: Do pass as amended. (Ayes 6. Noes 1. Page 3613.) (May 28).
- Set for hearing May 28.
- Referred to Com. on GOV. & F.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 20.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.