- Introduced 2020-02-10
- Passed Senate 2020-06-25
- Passed Assembly
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Sales and use taxes: exemption: backup electrical generators: deenergization events.
Last Action:2020-06-29, Assembly: Referred to Com. on REV. & TAX.
Latest bill text:05/29/20 - Amended Senate
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jim Nielsenauthor
(R - 4)
Do pass as amended, but first amend, and re-refer to the Committee on [Appropriations]
YES: 6, NO: 0, OTHER: 1
- Referred to Com. on REV. & TAX.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 28. Noes 11. Page 3841.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- From committee: Do pass. (Ayes 7. Noes 0. Page 3767.) (June 18).
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- Set for hearing June 18.
- June 9 hearing: Placed on APPR. suspense file.
- Set for hearing June 9.
- Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- From committee: Do pass as amended and re-refer to Com. on APPR. (Ayes 6. Noes 0. Page 3612.) (May 28).
- Set for hearing May 28.
- Referred to Com. on GOV. & F.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 12.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.