- Introduced 2020-01-17
- Passed Senate 2020-06-11
- Passed Assembly
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Industrial hemp: reporting of hemp production: laboratory test reports.
Last Action:2020-06-18, Assembly: Referred to Com. on AGRI.
Latest bill text:03/11/20 - Amended Senate
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Scott Wilkauthor
(R - 21)
Do pass, but first be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations] with the recommendation: To Consent Calendar
YES: 4, NO: 0, OTHER: 1
- Lena Gonzalez
- Referred to Com. on AGRI.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 39. Noes 0. Page 3684.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- Read second time. Ordered to consent calendar.
- From committee: Be ordered to second reading pursuant to Senate Rule 28.8 and ordered to consent calendar.
- Set for hearing June 1.
- From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Com. on APPR. with recommendation: To consent calendar. (Ayes 4. Noes 0. Page 3532.) (May 13). Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- Set for hearing May 13.
- Re-referred to Com. on AGRI.
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on RLS.
- Referred to Com. on RLS.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after February 20.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.