- Introduced 2020-01-16
- Passed Senate 2020-06-25
- Passed Assembly
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Planned power outage: public safety.
Last Action:2020-06-29, Assembly: Referred to Com. on U. & E.
Latest bill text:05/20/20 - Amended Senate
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Bill Doddauthor
(D - 3)
Do pass as amended, but first amend, and re-refer to the Committee on [Appropriations]
YES: 12, NO: 0, OTHER: 1
- Lena Gonzalez
- Referred to Com. on U. & E.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 40. Noes 0. Page 3841.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- From committee: Do pass. (Ayes 7. Noes 0. Page 3766.) (June 18).
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- Set for hearing June 18.
- June 9 hearing: Placed on APPR. suspense file.
- Set for hearing June 9.
- Hearing rescheduled due to Capitol closure.
- Set for hearing June 1.
- Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- From committee: Do pass as amended and re-refer to Com. on APPR. (Ayes 12. Noes 0. Page 3539.) (May 14).
- Set for hearing May 14.
- March 31 hearing postponed by committee.
- Set for hearing March 31.
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on E., U. & C.
- Referred to Com. on E., U. & C.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after February 16.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.