- Introduced 2019-02-20
- Passed Assembly 2019-04-25
- Passed Senate
- Signed into Law
California Assembly Bill
Bill Title:Unemployment insurance: contribution rates.
Last Action:2020-08-11, Senate: In committee: Set, first hearing. Hearing canceled at the request of author.
Latest bill text:06/25/20 - Amended Senate
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jay Obernolteauthor
(R - 33)
Do pass and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations] with recommendation: To Consent Calendar
YES: 7, NO: 0, OTHER: 0
- Robert Rivas
- Mark Stone
- Cristina Garcia
- Blanca Rubio
- Luz Rivas
- Robert Rivas
- Boerner Horvath
- In committee: Set, first hearing. Hearing canceled at the request of author.
- Re-referred to Com. on L., P.E. & R.
- From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to committee. Read second time, amended, and re-referred to Com. on RLS.
- Referred to Com. on RLS.
- In Senate. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment.
- Read third time. Passed. Ordered to the Senate. (Ayes 76. Noes 0. Page 1361.)
- Read second time. Ordered to Consent Calendar.
- From committee: Do pass. To Consent Calendar. (Ayes 17. Noes 0.) (April 10).
- Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to Com. on APPR. Read second time and amended.
- From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Com. on APPR. with recommendation: To Consent Calendar. (Ayes 7. Noes 0.) (March 27). Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- Referred to Com. on A. & A.R.
- From printer. May be heard in committee March 23.
- Read first time. To print.