- Introduced 2019-06-27
- Passed Senate
- Passed Assembly
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:A resolution to propose to the people of the State of California an amendment to the Constitution of the State, by amending Section 19 of Article IV thereof, relating to gambling.
Last Action:2020-06-22, Senate: June 23 hearing canceled at the request of author.
Latest bill text:05/28/20 - Amended Senate
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Be adopted, but first be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]
YES: 9, NO: 3, OTHER: 4
- June 23 hearing canceled at the request of author.
- Set for hearing June 23.
- June 18 hearing canceled at the request of author.
- Set for hearing June 18.
- June 9 hearing: Placed on APPR. suspense file.
- Set for hearing June 9.
- From committee: Be adopted and re-refer to Com. on APPR. (Ayes 9. Noes 3. Page 3632.) (June 2). Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- Set for hearing June 2.
- Referral to Com. on E. & C.A. rescinded due to the shortened 2020 Legislative Calendar.
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on G.O.
- Referred to Coms. on G.O. and E. & C.A.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after July 28.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.