- Introduced 2019-01-18
- Passed Senate 2019-05-29
- Passed Assembly
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Criminal fees.
Last Action:2020-07-27, Assembly: August 3 hearing postponed by committee.
Latest bill text:05/21/19 - Amended Senate
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do pass, but first be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]
YES: 5, NO: 2, OTHER: 0
- August 3 hearing postponed by committee.
- July 9 set for second hearing canceled at the request of author.
- June 25 set for first hearing canceled at the request of author.
- Referred to Com. on PUB. S.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 26. Noes 8. Page 1365.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- Read second time and amended. Ordered to third reading.
- From committee: Do pass as amended. (Ayes 4. Noes 2. Page 1090.) (May 16).
- Set for hearing May 16.
- May 6 hearing: Placed on APPR. suspense file.
- Set for hearing May 6.
- From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Com. on APPR. (Ayes 5. Noes 2. Page 802.) (April 23). Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- Set for hearing April 23.
- Re-referred to Com. on PUB. S.
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on RLS.
- Referred to Com. on RLS.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after February 21.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.