- Introduced 2019-01-10
- Passed Assembly 2019-05-23
- Passed Senate
- Signed into Law
California Assembly Bill
Bill Title:Vehicle accidents: fleeing the scene of an accident.
Last Action:2020-08-17, Senate: In committee: Hearing postponed by committee.
Latest bill text:06/26/20 - Amended Senate
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do pass and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations] with recommendation: To Consent Calendar
YES: 8, NO: 0, OTHER: 0
- Eduardo Garcia
- Robert Rivas
- Blanca Rubio
- Mark Stone
- Robert Rivas
- Luz Rivas
- Boerner Horvath
- Cristina Garcia
[First] hearing set for [08-07-2020]: Failed passage in Committee. Reconsideration granted
YES: 7, NO: 0, OTHER: 0
Do pass, but first be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]
YES: 3, NO: 1, OTHER: 3
- In committee: Hearing postponed by committee.
- In committee: Set, first hearing. Failed passage. Reconsideration granted.
- Re-referred to Com. on PUB. S.
- Withdrawn from committee.
- Re-referred to Com. on RLS.
- From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to committee. Read second time, amended, and re-referred to Com. on HOUSING.
- Re-referred to Com. on HOUSING.
- From committee chair, with author's amendments: Amend, and re-refer to committee. Read second time, amended, and re-referred to Com. on RLS.
- Referred to Com. on RLS.
- In Senate. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment.
- Read third time. Passed. Ordered to the Senate. (Ayes 77. Noes 0. Page 1858.)
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- Joint Rule 62(a), file notice suspended. (Page 1760.)
- From committee: Do pass. (Ayes 18. Noes 0.) (May 16).
- In committee: Set, first hearing. Referred to APPR. suspense file.
- Joint Rule 62(a), file notice suspended. (Page 1609.)
- From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Com. on APPR. with recommendation: To Consent Calendar. (Ayes 8. Noes 0.) (April 24). Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- Referred to Com. on H. & C.D.
- From printer. May be heard in committee February 10.
- Read first time. To print.