- Introduced 2019-02-21
- Passed Senate 2019-05-02
- Passed Assembly
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Department of Motor Vehicles: records: confidentiality.
Last Action:2020-07-27, Assembly: Re-referred to Com. on TRANS. pursuant to Assembly Rule 96.
Latest bill text:07/27/20 - Amended Assembly
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Richard Panauthor
(D - 6)
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on B. & P.
- Re-referred to Com. on TRANS. pursuant to Assembly Rule 96.
- July 9 set for first hearing canceled at the request of author.
- Referred to Com. on B. & P.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 38. Noes 0. Page 916.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- From committee: Do pass. (Ayes 9. Noes 0. Page 599.) (April 8).
- Set for hearing April 8.
- Re-referred to Com. on B., P. & E.D.
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on RLS.
- Referred to Com. on RLS.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 24.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.