- Introduced 2019-02-22
- Passed Senate 2019-05-09
- Passed Assembly
- Signed into Law
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Transportation: indirect cost recovery: wildlife crossing projects.
Last Action:2020-07-27, Assembly: Re-referred to Com. on TRANS. pursuant to Assembly Rule 96.
Latest bill text:07/27/20 - Amended Assembly
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on U. & E.
- Re-referred to Com. on TRANS. pursuant to Assembly Rule 96.
- July 10 set for second hearing canceled at the request of author.
- June 26 set for first hearing canceled at the request of author.
- Referred to Com. on U. & E.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 38. Noes 0. Page 1008.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- From committee: Do pass. (Ayes 11. Noes 0. Page 890.) (April 30).
- Set for hearing April 30.
- Re-referred to Com. on E., U. & C.
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on RLS.
- Referred to Com. on RLS.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after March 27.
- Read first time.
- Introduced. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.