- Introduced 2019-01-10
- Passed Senate 2019-04-11
- Passed Assembly 2020-06-15
- Signed into Law 2020-06-29
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Budget Act of 2020.
Last Action:2020-06-29, Senate: In Senate. Consideration of Governor's item veto pending.
Latest bill text:06/29/20 - Chaptered
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Holly J. Mitchellauthor
(D - 30)
- Lena Gonzalez
- Eduardo Garcia
- Blanca Rubio
- Luz Rivas
- Boerner Horvath
- Robert Rivas
- Cristina Garcia
- Mark Stone
- Megan Dahle
- In Senate. Consideration of Governor's item veto pending.
- Approved by the Governor with item veto.
- Chaptered by Secretary of State. Chapter 6, Statutes of 2020.
- Enrolled and presented to the Governor at 5:30 p.m.
- In Senate. Concurrence in Assembly amendments pending.
- Consent granted to take up without reference to file. (Ayes 29. Noes 11. Page 3714.)
- Assembly amendments concurred in. (Ayes 29. Noes 11. Page 3714.) Ordered to engrossing and enrolling.
- Assembly Rule 63 and 96 suspended. (Ayes 59. Noes 17. Page 4848.)
- Withdrawn from committee.
- Ordered to third reading.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 61. Noes 15. Page 4857.) Ordered to the Senate.
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on BUDGET.
- Referred to Com. on BUDGET.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 27. Noes 9. Page 663.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- Withdrawn from committee. (Ayes 28. Noes 10. Page 582.)
- Ordered to second reading.
- Referred to Com. on B. & F.R.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after February 10.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.