- Introduced 2019-01-10
- Passed Senate 2019-04-11
- Passed Assembly 2020-06-26
- Signed into Law 2020-06-29
California Senate Bill
Bill Title:Postsecondary education trailer bill.
Last Action:2020-06-29, legislature: Chaptered by Secretary of State. Chapter 25, Statutes of 2020.
Latest bill text:06/29/20 - Chaptered
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review
SB 116 B. & F. R. Senate Third Reading By TING
YES: 73, NO: 1, OTHER: 5
- Mark Stone
- Cristina Garcia
- Eduardo Garcia
- Blanca Rubio
- Luz Rivas
- Robert Rivas
- Megan Dahle
- Boerner Horvath
Unfinished Business SB116 B. & F.R. (Mitchell) Concurrence
YES: 30, NO: 9, OTHER: 1
- Lena Gonzalez
- Enrolled and presented to the Governor at 4 p.m.
- Approved by the Governor.
- Chaptered by Secretary of State. Chapter 25, Statutes of 2020.
- In Senate. Concurrence in Assembly amendments pending.
- Assembly amendments concurred in. (Ayes 30. Noes 9. Page 3895.) Ordered to engrossing and enrolling.
- Assembly Rule 96 suspended.
- Withdrawn from committee.
- Ordered to third reading.
- Assembly Rule 63 suspended.
- Read third time. Passed. Ordered to the Senate.
- From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on BUDGET.
- Referred to Com. on BUDGET.
- In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
- Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 27. Noes 9. Page 676.) Ordered to the Assembly.
- Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
- Withdrawn from committee. (Ayes 28. Noes 10. Page 582.)
- Ordered to second reading.
- Referred to Com. on B. & F.R.
- From printer. May be acted upon on or after February 10.
- Introduced. Read first time. To Com. on RLS. for assignment. To print.