IntroducedSep 11, 2023
Passed HouseSep 14, 2023
Signed into Law
TO REDUCE THE INCOME TAX RATES APPLICABLE TO INDIVIDUALS, TRUSTS, ESTATES, AND CORPORATIONS; TO CREATE AN INFLATIONARY RELIEF INCOME TAX CREDIT FOR CERTAIN TAXPAYERS; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 14, 2023 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Not Accepted by the Senate Due to Adjournment
- Died in House at Sine Die Adjournment
- Sep 13, 2023 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Sep 11, 2023 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE