IntroducedSep 08, 2023
Passed SenateSep 12, 2023
Passed HouseSep 14, 2023
Signed into LawSep 15, 2023
TO CREATE AND TRANSFER FUNDS TO THE ARKANSAS RESERVE FUND SET-ASIDE IN THE RESTRICTED RESERVE FUND TO ALLOW THAT ADDITIONAL FUNDS MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR STATE DEPARTMENTS, AGENCIES, AND INSTITUTIONS; AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 15, 2023 | Senate
- Notification that SB1 is now Act 11
- Sep 14, 2023 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Sep 14, 2023 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Sep 13, 2023 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Sep 12, 2023 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Sep 12, 2023 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Sep 11, 2023 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to REVENUE & TAX - SENATE
- Rules suspended.
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Sep 08, 2023 | Senate