IntroducedMar 06, 2023
Passed SenateMar 14, 2023
Passed HouseApr 05, 2023
Signed into LawApr 11, 2023
AMENDING THE LAW CONCERNING VIOLENT FELONY OFFENSES FOR PURPOSES OF PAROLE; AND TO CLARIFY THAT RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY IS CONSIDERED A VIOLENT FELONY FOR OFFENSES COMMITTED ON OR AFTER APRIL 1, 2015.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Joshua Bryantprimary
(R - 32)
- Apr 11, 2023 | Senate
- Notification that SB366 is now Act 683
- Apr 06, 2023 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 05, 2023 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 05, 2023 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 04, 2023 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 14, 2023 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 14, 2023 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 13, 2023 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 06, 2023 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE