IntroducedJan 26, 2023
Signed into Law
TO CREATE AN ENHANCED MULTIPLIER FOR CERTAIN LAW ENFORCEMENT MEMBERS OF THE ARKANSAS PUBLIC EMPLOYEES' RETIREMENT SYSTEM.
Last Action See all actions
Senate • May 01, 2023: Sine Die adjournment
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on SB 179
- Kim Hammerprimary
(R - 16)
- Les Warrenprimary
(R - 84)
- May 01, 2023 | Senate
- Died in Joint Retirement & Social Security Committee at Sine Die adjournment.
- Sine Die adjournment
- Mar 28, 2023 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 2
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 2 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to PUBLIC RETIREMENT & SOCIAL SECURITY PROGRAMS-JOINT
- Jan 26, 2023 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC RETIREMENT & SOCIAL SECURITY PROGRAMS-JOINT