IntroducedJan 17, 2023
Passed HouseFeb 01, 2023
Signed into Law
TO REQUIRE PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICTS AND OPEN-ENROLLMENT PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOLS TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TO PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS REGARDING WATER SAFETY EDUCATION COURSES AND SWIMMING LESSONS.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Feb 01, 2023 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 01, 2023 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 31, 2023 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 30, 2023 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 17, 2023 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE