IntroducedJan 11, 2023
Passed HouseJan 26, 2023
Signed into Law
TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING A STUDENT'S ELIGIBILITY TO ATTEND A SCHOOL DISTRICT WHEN HE OR SHE RESIDES ON A TRACT OF LAND LOCATED IN TWO SCHOOL DISTRICTS.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Feb 01, 2023 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 26, 2023 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Jan 26, 2023 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 25, 2023 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 24, 2023 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Jan 11, 2023 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE