IntroducedJan 10, 2023
Passed HouseJan 26, 2023
Signed into Law
TO SPECIFY THE TIME WITHIN WHICH ONE MAY SEEK AN OPINION FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON WHETHER THE DECISION OF A PUBLIC-RECORDS CUSTODIAN REGARDING THE RELEASE OF CERTAIN PUBLIC RECORDS IS CONSISTENT WITH THE LAW.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jan 31, 2023 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 26, 2023 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
- Jan 26, 2023 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 25, 2023 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 10, 2023 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE