IntroducedJan 09, 2023
Signed into Law
TO AMEND THE PRACTICE AND REGULATION OF COUNSELING AND MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY; AND TO REMOVE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT AND FOR SEEKING ADDITIONAL TRAINING AND SPECIALIZATIONS.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Feb 01, 2023 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 18, 2023 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Jan 09, 2023 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE