IntroducedFeb 14, 2022
Signed into Law
TO AUTHORIZE THE INTRODUCTION OF A NONAPPROPRIATION BILL TO CREATE THE ARKANSAS UNBORN CHILD PROTECTION ACT OF 2022, ABOLISH ABORTION IN ARKANSAS, AND PROTECT THE LIVES OF UNBORN CHILDREN.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Scott Flippoprimary
(R - 23)
- Mar 15, 2022 | Senate
- Died in Senate at Sine Die adjournment.
- Sine Die adjournment
- Feb 16, 2022 | Senate
- Motion to lay SR16 on the table and prohibit from future calendaring. The Presiding Officer ruled the motion carried.
- Roll call requested. Five hands were seen.
- SR16 laid on the table and prohibited from future calendaring.
- Feb 14, 2022 | Senate
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the calendar.