IntroducedFeb 07, 2022
Passed HouseFeb 23, 2022
Passed SenateMar 01, 2022
Signed into LawMar 03, 2022
AN ACT TO MAKE AN APPROPRIATION FOR STATE TURNBACK FOR COUNTIES AND MUNCIPALITIES BY THE OFFICE OF THE TREASURER OF STATE FOR THE FISCAL YEAR ENDING JUNE 30, 2023; AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Joint Budget Committee
- Mar 03, 2022 | House
- Notification that HB1037 is now Act 118
- Mar 02, 2022 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 01, 2022 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 01, 2022 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as Passed.
- Feb 28, 2022 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the calendar.
- Feb 23, 2022 | House
- RULES SUSPENDED
- Considered in the Committee of the Whole, and recommended do pass.
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 22, 2022 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 14, 2022 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JOINT BUDGET COMMITTEE
- Feb 07, 2022 | House