IntroducedApr 21, 2021
Passed SenateApr 22, 2021
Passed HouseApr 27, 2021
Signed into LawApr 30, 2021
TO AMEND 18-15-104(4) AND 18-15-1802(C)(2) AS AMENDED BY SB334 OF 2021; AND TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING THE USE OF EMINENT DOMAIN BY A STATE AGENCY.
Senate • Apr 30, 2021: Notification that SB706 is now Act 1044
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Bob Ballingerprimary
(R - 5)
- Apr 30, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB706 is now Act 1044
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Apr 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass