IntroducedApr 21, 2021
Passed SenateApr 22, 2021
Passed HouseApr 27, 2021
Signed into LawMay 03, 2021
TO AMEND THE TELEMEDICINE ACT; TO AMEND THE DEFINITIONS OF "PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP" AND "TELEMEDICINE" WITHIN THE TELEMEDICINE ACT; AND TO ALLOW TELEHEALTH CERTIFICATION FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA.
Senate • May 03, 2021: Notification that SB703 is now Act 1112
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Greg Ledingprimary
(D - 4)
- May 03, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB703 is now Act 1112
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Apr 22, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Read the third time and failed.
- Motion to Expunge the Vote by which SB703 failed to pass. Motion passed.
- The vote by which SB703 Passed was expunged.
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - SENATE