IntroducedApr 19, 2021
Passed HouseApr 26, 2021
Passed SenateApr 27, 2021
Signed into LawApr 30, 2021
TO REDUCE THE SENTENCE CLASSIFICATIONS FOR CERTAIN OFFENSES FROM A FELONY TO A MISDEMEANOR.
House • Apr 30, 2021: Notification that HB1943 is now Act 1082
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 30, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1943 is now Act 1082
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 & 2 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1 & 2
- Apr 19, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE