IntroducedApr 14, 2021
Passed HouseApr 21, 2021
Passed SenateApr 27, 2021
Signed into LawMay 03, 2021
CONCERNING THE AVAILABLE SENTENCES FOR CERTAIN SEX OFFENSES INVOLVING A CHILD.
House • May 03, 2021: Notification that HB1934 is now Act 1102
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Josh Millerprimary
(R - 66)
- May 03, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1934 is now Act 1102
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Returned From Senate as passed, as amended # 1
- Re-referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Motion to remove bill from committee and place on supplemental calendar passed
- RULES SUSPENDED
- Senate amendment # 1 read and concurred in.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed as amended, Amendment #1.
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Rules suspended.
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE