IntroducedApr 12, 2021
Signed into Law
TO ENCOURAGE COLLABORATION AMONG THE RELEVANT ENTITIES TO STUDY AND REVIEW POLICIES RELATED TO EXPANDING ACCESS TO APPLIED BACCALAUREATE AND WORKFORCE DEGREES IN HIGH-DEMAND CAREER FIELDS THROUGHOUT THE STATE.
House • Apr 29, 2021: Approved by the Governor
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Michelle Grayprimary
(R - 62)
- Apr 29, 2021 | House
- Approved by the Governor
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Returned From Senate concurred in.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Resolution read and concurred in.
- Returned To the House as concurred in.
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Apr 19, 2021 | House
- Read and adopted and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE