IntroducedApr 08, 2021
Passed SenateApr 20, 2021
Signed into Law
TO EXEMPT HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT-QUALIFIED HEALTH INSURANCE POLICIES FROM CERTAIN INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS; AND TO CLARIFY THE COVERAGE OF DIAGNOSTIC EXAMINATIONS FOR BREAST CANCER UNDER CERTAIN PLANS.
House • Apr 20, 2021: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Greg Ledingprimary
(D - 4)
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Rules suspended.
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE