IntroducedApr 07, 2021
Signed into Law
CONCERNING ACCESS TO MEDICAL RECORDS FOR A LEGAL PROCEEDING; AND CONCERNING FEES CHARGED FOR DUPLICATION OF ELECTRONICALLY STORED MEDICAL RECORDS.
House • Apr 19, 2021: Motion to expunge vote failed
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jimmy Gazawayprimary
(R - 57)
- Apr 19, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Read the third time and failed.
- Motion to expunge vote failed
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE