IntroducedApr 05, 2021
Signed into Law
TO REGULATE THE AUDIO RECORDING AT CERTAIN EXECUTIVE SESSIONS HELD BY MUNICIPALITIES; AND TO REQUIRE MUNICIPALITIES TO REIMBURSE PLAINTIFFS UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS.
House • Apr 08, 2021: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Howard M. Beaty, Jr.primary
(R - 9)
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE- HOUSE