IntroducedApr 01, 2021
Passed SenateApr 22, 2021
Passed HouseApr 27, 2021
Signed into LawMay 03, 2021
TO PROHIBIT THE PROPAGATION OF DIVISIVE CONCEPTS; AND TO REVIEW STATE ENTITY TRAINING MATERIALS.
Senate • May 03, 2021: Notification that SB627 is now Act 1100
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Trent Garnerprimary
(R - 27)
- May 03, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB627 is now Act 1100
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Apr 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Rules suspended.
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE