IntroducedApr 01, 2021
Passed SenateApr 12, 2021
Signed into Law
TO REQUIRE THE ARKANSAS MEDICAID PROGRAM AND THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES TO HAVE ALL CONSENT DECREES RECONSIDERED.
House • Apr 15, 2021: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE